Civil construction in live factory environments
Whitland Engineering has considerable experience in working in live manufacturing environments ensuring continuity of production processes.
Whitland Engineering Civils Team work in controlled environments
All our machine operators are CSCS card holders and experienced in working under the Construction Design and (Management) Regulations 2007
Installation of concrete form work
Preparation of concrete supporting structures for a £400k factory services upgrade project in Peterborough.
Installation of power floated hardened chemical resistant concrete flooring
Installation of heavy goods vehicle yard
Installation of reinforced 1000m2 industrial yard part of a £750k site development
Installation of structural steel
Erecting and fire proof coating of primary structural steel for new industrial building.
Our civil engineering team is headed by Contracts Director & Architect James Owen, the team compliments our M&E technical capability. In combining these multi disciplines we provide clients with a complete service, delivering construction projects without the requirement of multiple subcontracted trades.
Using our own Engineers we undertake the planning, construction, management and control of all works large and small including :
- New factory design and build.
- Factory refurbishments,
- Planning and building regulations applications
- Acting as principle contractor under the Construction Design & Management Regulations 2007
- Working in live food manufacturing areas
- Structural Steel fabrication & erection
- Temporary works
- Internal & external cladding and panelling
- Supporting structures,
- Mezzanine floor design & installation.
- Hygienic floors and drains,
- Carparks & industrial yards,
- Warehousing & coldstores,
- Industrial doors,
- Office refurbishment.