Installation of power and control cables on ladder rack containment
Whitland Engineering has a team of electrical engineers providing experienced industry knowledge working with small and large clients on both simple and complex projects.
Using the latest technology and software, our engineers produce electrical designs and drawings for all electrical installation works including lighting schemes and cable schedules.
All installations are tested and inspected to BS7671 17th Edition with the company being registered with the Electrical Contractors Association, (ECA).
Projects typically involve:
- Control Panels design, build & installation
- Plant Installations, decommissioning & relocations
- Data Cabling for SCADA networking
- Industrial Power and Lighting
- Power Factor Correction Systems
- Testing and Inspecting of electrical installations
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Factory electrical power distribution.
ECA Certificate 2020