Utilities & Mechanical Engineering
Water Treatment Works coastal installation
Installation of Galvanised platforms, walkways, hand railing and gantries to coastal specifications (EN14713 Corrosive environment) and stainless pipework.
Pumping Kiosk installation
Utilities clean water pump set and pipework installation.
Design, Fabrication, Lifting operations, installation
Complete access platform incorporating pipe supports being lifted in to position
Project Management, Fabrication & Install
Whitland Engineering having a dedicated Utilities team led by Contracts Director Eurig Jones.
Our services within this sector includes:
- Management, design, fabrication and installation within the clean and waste water Utilities Sector.
- In-house Design Team working in AutoCAD 2015 or 3D modelling in Autodesk Inventor 2015.
- Fabrications in 304 & 316 stainless steel, aluminium, Structural CE Marked mild steel and GRP scoping pipework, bridges, access walkways and platforms, tanks & vessels and skid mounted process plant to BSEN1090 execution class 2.
- Supporting structures – design, fabrication and installation (BSEN1090)
- Workshop and on site fabrication
- Mechanical and plant installations, maintenance & refurbishment.
- Control of lifting operations and transport
- Electrical power and control installation capabilities.
- Specific Civil engineering capabilities complimenting our mechanical scope of supply.
- Highly trained personnel ensuring proactive approach to safe delivery to timelines.
- Clients within the sector include: Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, Morgan Sindall, Imtech, Black & Veatch, Costain, Dawnus Construction