Pasteuriser control panel
Compactlogix PLC, ABB inverter and Devicenet
Whitland Engineering offers automation & process solutions incorporating latest technologies, providing bespoke control and data capture.
Whitland Engineering’s experience in the design and configuration of PLC / SCADA hardware, communication sub systems and in house control panel design and build, allows us to design a multitude of control systems to suit the application. Full written FDS before work commences ensures customer expectations are delivered.
All our installations are inspected, tested and certified to BS7671 17th Edition with the company being registered with the ECA.
We provide PLC Programming, Control Networks Installations, Commissioning, Upgrades, Retrofits, and Troubleshooting, services inclusive of.
- Function design specification (FDS) .
- Electrical schematic design and modifications.
- PLC & HMI software design.
- Logic Controller software design.
- On Site Commissioning.
- System integrators for Wonderware in Touch, Allen Bradley – RS View, Siemens Win CC, and Mitsubishi SCADA
- In-house experience in Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI’s
- Hardware and software commissioning service is included with operating manuals and training.
- Networking and interfacing.
- Expertise in CIP / Pasteuriser automation
- New, upgrade or alteration advise
- SCADA – Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition
- Complete site or pilot systems
- Tiered access single or multiple user
- Panel Design & Equipment
- Bespoke single or multiple panel design
- Installation and commissioning service
- Traditional mimic panels on request